- Do you have patients who have may benefit from otherwise unavailable investigational therpie?
- Would you like to conduct research in your office without hiring extra staff?
- Have you ever thought that research would be great if you didn't have to do all the administrative responsibilities of conducting studies?
- Are you interested in research and just don't know where to start?
Advanced Research Institute, Inc. (ARI) can provide you with the support that you need to conduct quality research in your office. By providing experienced research staff, marketing, administrative, quality and regulatory expertise ARI ensures that as principal investigator you focus on health care, patient enrollment and the protocol. While you assume responsibility for the study you can be confident that with the Advanced Research Institute team behind you all of the details will be taken care of for the safety of the patients and the quality of the data.
ARI will focus on the logistics and the documentation for you. Research is our business. We are proud to team with distinguished area physicians to provide quality health care to our community and quality research to the sponsor.
There are two ways that you can team with Advanced Research Institute, Inc.:
- Take on an active role as principal investigator. This will enable you to derive all of the benefits of the research experience for you and your patients while providing additional income. Our experienced staff will provide administrative support, and a study coordinator will see patients in your office to handle all patient visits and documentation. This option would involve more of your time and requires an increased commitment on your part. Depending on the enrollment in the study your time commitment would be a couple of hours per month. We will store all documentation and study supplies (when permissible) at our facility. Most of the time the monitoring by the sponsor can be conducted at our office with a quick visit with you. Compensation is based on your participation and is established in a contract prior to study start.
- Direct referral of potentially eligible patients to our existing sites. We offer an educational grant per patient (depending on the study) to offset the cost of discussing the research with your patient. This allows your patients’ access to studies that you are not actively participating in.
Please call our office at your earliest convenience for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Walk-ins welcome or call today for an appointment – 727.835.3261.