Advanced Research Institute is comfortably located in a 6,000 square foot Research Center that boasts spacious rooms. The 10-bed Phase I through Phase IV facility has spacious semi-private bedrooms, each equipped with bathroom and shower facilities, cable TV and community access to leisure areas that includes a large activity lounge. Meals are prepared in a fully licensed commercial kitchen by our onsite chef with oversight by a registered dietician on staff. We make every effort to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Our facility allows for a variety of Early Phase/Phase I through Phase IV surgical, drug and device trials. Our multi-therapeutic clinical trial site is strategically located in the Tampa Bay area, a community of over 2 million residents. ARI is under .6 of a mile from major medical center with 24 hour police and fire monitoring. Our research center has its own back-up generator and is located in a hurricane safety/flood zone that precludes evacuation in the event of most tropical storm activity. A second hospital with a level 1 trauma center is less than 12 minutes away. ARI is within 2 miles of Good Samaritan Clinic as well as other outreach centers.
The site is approximately 25 minutes from the St. Petersburg/ Clearwater Airport and 35 minutes from Tampa International Airport.
OUR PHASE I and Out-Patient Research Center includes the following:
- 10 semi-private bedrooms each equipped with bathroom and shower facilities, hospital beds, private locked storage, flat-screen TV with cable access
- Well-appointed activity room with large screen television
- Computer stations for Phase I volunteers
- Large screen television in the Volunteer lounge
- Cable TV/DVD in all volunteer rooms
- On-site chef with oversight by Registered Dietician
- Individually prepared nutritionally calculated meals ideal for food intake trials
- Patient Education Seminars
- Licensed commercial kitchen
- Well appointed and comfortable waiting room
- Private Monitor offices w/phone, secured internet access and private bathroom facilities
- Four (4) station infusion room w/cable flat screen TV and nursing observation station
- 24-hour medical monitoring
- Fully equipped exams rooms
- Atomic Clocks throughout the facility
- 12 cameras with monitored close circuit television
- Interior secured pharmacy monitored with close circuit television camera
- Lab processing area
- Large, well-organized lab storage room with private, trial specific shelving
- Biometric locks on all Phase I entry doors
- CLIA waivered Laboratory
- Diagnostic Bladder Ultrasound
- Dry Ice Availability
- 12 Lead Cardioline Delta 30D
- 12 Lead Atria 3000 ECG
- Urodyn 1000 Uroflow
- Nuaire Biological Safety Cabinet
- Revco -80° and -20° degree freezer
- Refrigerated centrifuges
- Digitally monitored and alarmed refrigerator
- Detecto Scale- capacity 350 lbs. with Stadiometer
Also available off-site through our partnership with a local Imaging Center
- Luna DPX Dexamwith 5.93 software for Body Composition
- Toshiba high Field MRI
- Hitachi Airis II open MRI
- PET CT Fusion Imaging
- High Field MRI
- MIRA (MR Angiography
- MRI Breast
- Multi-Detector CT Scan
- CTA (CT) Angiography)
- CT Myerlography
- 4D Ultrasound
- Dual Isotope Cardiac Stress Test
- Digital Mammography
- Bone Densitometry
- CT guided Core and Aspiration
- Biopsies of: Liver, Pancreas, Kidney,
- Peritoneum, Bone, Pelvis,
- Retro peritoneum and Neck
- Ultrasound guided Core and Aspiration
Our Research Division offers rapid regulatory submission with the ability to utilize a Central IRB for sponsor convenience and expediency.
A strong advocate for patients rights and accessible health care for all individuals, led to the establishment of Advanced Research Institute, Inc., a center for the conduct of clinical research trials. The highly experienced team conducts Early Phase/Phase I through Phase IV trials, offering the community a variety of health care options.
Our resourceful and exceptionally well-organized, pro-active study team, drive and provide a supportive environment for successful trial execution. Our commitment and experience provides the tools for us to deliver results as quickly as possible, across multiple therapeutic areas, while always ensuring the safety of our participants.
Our clinical Study Coordinators ensure that everything is done precisely per protocol for a complete, safe and successful clinical research project. They make sure the proper collection, processing and documentation of study data and events take place efficiently. In addition, our own meticulous quality control plays a major role in supporting our commitment to deliver the clinical data you need on time, accurately and in a readily usable format.
The staff includes 3 full time clinical coordinators, a Regulatory Specialist, a Scheduling Data Manager, a Phlebotomist, a Patient Enrollment department, a Data Entry Specialist, Business Development Department and a Marketing Director, who are all dedicated solely to Research and conducting both pharmaceutical drug and medical device trials. Our coordinators have an average of 6 years experience which includes working in remote data entry, IVRS, and IATA certified. All staff members are OSHA, NIH and GCP Certified. Our certified phlebotomist collects and processes all specimens and is also IATA certified. ECG technicians perform all ECG recordings and certified ultrasound technicians perform all sonogram testing.
Our patient population ranges from age 18-95, 56% male; we currently have combined databases of 158,600 active patients. Our staff strives to meet or exceed enrollment goals for all trials. Statistics on screen failure rates will differ depending on therapeutic area, but due to our pre-screening procedures, our retention rates are exceptional. We recruit our patients primarily through database/chart review, through doctor referrals, marketing media that includes print and social media; radio/ television provide us additional support to ensure maximum patient recruitment as well. Several of our Investigators private practices also have electronic data systems tailored for research that is used for enrollment as well.
Click here to see currently Enrolling studies
Office hours: Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
Walk-ins welcome or call today for an appointment – 727.835.3261.
Advanced Research Institute, Inc.
7114 Congress Street
New Port Richey, FL 34653